IA Stands provides a 3 years limited warranty for all IA products (“Product”). If any defect(s) should be found in the Products within the warranty coverage period in materials and workmanship, IA Stands only obligation is to repair or replace at its sole discretion any part shown to be defective, with a new part or the equivalent at no cost to the owner for parts or labor. Such defective parts, which have been replaced, shall become the property of IA Stands. The owner is responsible for any repair or replacements that are not covered by this warranty.
We warrant the Product against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for three year from the date of original retail purchase.Subject to the conditions of this warranty policy, during the Warranty Period. This limited warranty applies only to hardware components of the Product. In the event of a malfunction, IA Stands warrants to repair or replace the Product, subject to the following conditions:
1. In case of manufacturing defects IA Stands will be the sole decision maker whether the warranty is valid for the product or not.
2. The warranty can be claimed, only by the original end customer/ user of the Product for as long as the original end customer/user owns the Product. This warranty is not transferable;
3. Upon Purchase of the products it is mandatory for the authorized reseller to register the customer purchase details on the IA Stands website immediately.
4. Upon claiming of warranty, it is mandatory for a customer to provide an original/ valid proof of purchase from the authorized reseller; and
5. The Product must have an original IA Stands QR code and serial number, wherever applicable, without the same having been removed, defaced, damaged, altered, made illegible or otherwise
6. The IA Stands Limited Warranty is valid for products purchased from authorized re-sellers in India only. For warranty information or claims from other countries, please contact the
distributor in your country.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Defects or damage in the Product caused by reasons outside the control of IA Stands, including damage or defects resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, abnormal
conditions, improper storage, neglect or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, or unauthorized repair/ replacement, or upon being subjected to abnormal, excessive or
2. Defects or damage caused due to liquid, sand/ dirt or similar substances, or exposure to moisture, dampness, or excessive temperature;
3. Normal wear and tear of the Product caused in the ordinary course of use of the Product or the process of ageing;
4. Product with evidence of physical damage or tampering, or Product which has been modified/ altered or attempted to be modified/ altered;
5. Damage caused due to operating the Product for non-permitted uses, as elaborated below;
6. Defects or damage resulting from external causes outside the reasonable control of IA Stands, including an act of God, collision with an object, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning,
earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electronic source and all force majeure;
7. The defect or damage has not been notified to IA Stands during the Warranty Period, irrespective of when the defect or damage in the Product arose;
8. Product which was not properly installed or used in its recommended environment.
9. IA Stands reserves the right to determine, as to the existence and cause of any defect.
IA Stands will continue to honor this warranty even if a Product is discontinued. The warranty on the discontinued Product will be carried out by replacement of a current but different Product. IA Stands reserves the exclusive and unfettered right to determine the choice of replacement Product.
Save and except as expressly set forth in this warranty policy document, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, IA Stands specifically disclaims any and all statutory warranties and conditions in respect of the Product, whether express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, and all warranties against hidden or latent defects. Where such statutory warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, cannot lawfully be disclaimed, then to the extent permitted by law, all such warranties shall be limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law/s, IA Stands’ total liability in connection with the Product or under this or any other warranty, express, implied or statutory, is limited to Repair or replacement of the Product. Repair or Replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy available to the end user/ consumer in connection with the Product or the terms of this warranty.
The repaired or replacement Product under this warranty policy may be either the same or of a similar style or a substitute equivalent that may not be of like kind, and would depend on availability. The Repaired or replacement products are warranted as above for the remainder of Warranty Period of the original Product.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, IA Stands and its affiliates, including suppliers (“IA Stands’ Parties”), shall not be liable in any manner to the end user/ customer, its agents, or any other person, in respect of any damages, claim, demand, expenses arising from the purchase, use or inability to use the
IA Stands Product, and specifically disclaim any and all liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, losses, injury, damage to property or death that may be incurred by the end user in connection with the use of the Product, including without limitation, any loss of revenue/ profits; loss of data; loss of business; loss of savings; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill/ reputation; business interruption; or any other form of financial loss as a result of the use of, or inability to use, the Product under this warranty, whether or not a IA Stands Party or its representatives have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
The Product must be used with devices that conform to the recommended industry standards. IA Stands does not warrant that the operation of the Product covered under this warranty would meet the end user’s requirements, or work in combination with any hardware or software applications or third party services. IA Stands will not be liable for damages resulting from a third party device/ equipment that causes the Product to fail, and shall not be responsible for damage or failure to any third party device/ equipment, even if IA Stands has been advised of this possibility.
This is the complete warranty for IA Stands Products and override all other warranties, representations, arrangements, agreements and understandings whether oral or written with respect to such subject matter. The terms of this warranty cannot be modified or altered basis any written or oral representation made by IA Stands, including any of its employees/ agents, or any other third party including seller, reseller, or distributor of the Product.
Details of IA Stands warranty policy might be adjusted without further notice. To understand the warranty policy that would be applicable to your Product, please check the same at the time of its purchase or visit www.iastands.com/warranty/
IA Stands Products are not authorized for use for applications in which the failure or malfunction of the products would create a situation in which personal injury (partial & absolute) or death is likely to occur. IA Stands shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the death of any person or any loss, injury or damage to persons or property by use of Products used in applications including, but not limited to, military or military-related equipment, traffic control equipment, disaster prevention systems, and medical or medical-related equipment.
IA Stands assumes no responsibility for loss of, loss of time, inconvenience or any other indirect incidental or consequential damage resulting from the Product not being available to the owner because of any defect covered by this warranty.
IA Stands provides warranty coverage for all new Products originally sold by our Authorized resellers located in India. Any products purchased from Unauthorized resellers ( or Via the internet or otherwise) will NOT be covered by IA Stands Warranty.
If you want any clarification in respect of this warranty policy, then please feel free to contact IA Stands customer care at +91 8767 967 004 / firstname.lastname@example.org